Fully-remote, contractor. Full-time work-load. Monthly salary depends on qualifications.
Job Description - Multiplayer Programmer
We are looking for an experienced Multiplayer/Network Programmer for Wild Planet. You will work in close collaboration with our developers in Switzerland. You are responsible for coordinating multiplayer requirements and designing and implementing networking solutions. You will design, develop, and maintain libraries that facilitate the multiplayer features in Wild Planet.
Our ideal candidate has experience with the Unity Engine and has at least 2 years experience working on multiplayer features on a PC title, and at least one shipped title. You are self-motivated, goal-oriented and a strong team player. You take pride in your work, and know what it means to take responsibility and deliver quality focused products. You enjoy working in a dynamic and agile environment. You have the knowledge and ability to visualize how things should work, and the skills to translate these things into a functioning solution.
- Proficient with C# and Object-Oriented Programming
- C# Multiplayer LiteNetLib is a plus
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the games industry
- Understanding of network protocols such as HTTP, TCP & UDP
- Knowledge of client/server and peer-to-peer architectures and the full network stack
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Passion for making GREAT games
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include the job title you are applying for in the subject of your email.