We are a Blockchain Gaming Studio with industry leaders and experts from top companies in gaming, tech, and the blockchain space including EA, Trion Worlds, Bungie, Microsoft, Marvel, Amazon, Enjin, OlympusDAO, SuperFarm and more. We are venture capital-backed with leading investors across Europe, Asia and North America building a truly enjoyable game experience integrated with blockchain tech including fungible and non fungible tokens designing a sustainable open economy for gamers.
We are currently building a unique MMORPG 3PS game with unique RTS mechanics and are looking for an Unreal Engine Gameplay Developer to help build our game. You should be comfortable solving complex problems and building components of a game platform. This role pays highly competitively with various benefits and a token/equity share for employees, we are open to potential full-time or part-time roles.
What you will be doing:
- Developing a game that will be leveraging the latest tech that Unreal Engine can provide
- Helping establish development practices while having real ownership over the development pipeline
- Coordinating with fellow developers on project requirements/timelines
- Helping to build a 100% remote team and participating in conversations about “building the thing” and being a guiding light into “can we do it, but should we do it”
- Being part of a team that will quickly prototype movement, gameplay, sandbox, and other gameplay concepts; being part of the process of defining what is possible and taking those concepts from design to completion
- Optimize and debug applications when necessary
- Knowledge and passion for Video Games and Game Development
- Having a strong desire to honor the player’s time and investment in our ecosystem
- Experience developing and shipping at least 1 AAA quality game using Unreal Engine (or comparable development environment) from concept or 3+ years of equivalent experience
- An advanced understanding of Unreal Engine, C++, and industry “off the shelf” solutions
- Experience with source control, collaboration, distribution solution packages such as GitHub, Perforce, etc.
- Firm understanding of import asset pipelines and industry-accepted tools for import of 3d assets.
- Team Leadership or Peer Mentoring experience
Nice to Have:
- Having a leadership mindset, and being able to help us build and plan for the future
- Familiar with using distribution solutions such as Steam, Epic Game store, etc
- Have shipped multiplatform (Console, PC, Mobile) games
- Familiarity with “VoxelPlugin” or a similar toolset for developing Voxel-based environments
- Experience and passion for working on game concepts such as but not limited to; UGC, Destructible Environments, P2E, Verticality, Parkour, advanced movement mechanics, etc.
- Strong understanding of developing for performance and hardware limitations and developing for various hardware specifications that can scale.
- Experience working on an MMO or P2E game
- Remote Work
- Token Allocation
- Stipend/Operational Budget for Office
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out with your CV.