Plantation, FL; Sunnyvale, CA; Toronto, ON; Austin, TX; Seattle, WA; Remote
In this position, you will be designing and developing distributed system software for Multimodal Voice Interactions for Magic Leap’s Spatial Computing platform. You will create Services in our proprietary operating system, Lumin OS, to interface with the speech recognition engines running embedded as well as on the cloud as cloud service. As part of your responsibilities, you will work closely with NLP experts to train the NLP model, develop ML data pipeline, create API interfaces for applications.
- Collaborate with NLP experts/Application Framework teams to architect a highly scalable system that enables Multimodate Voice Interactions on the device.
- Design and implement Services that can run embedded as well as on the cloud.
- Write unit, integration and load tests.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer.
- Proficiency in C/C++, experience with Python/NodeJS.
- Experience with Linux and/or Android development.
- Design/Implementation/Consulting experience with AI/ML tools for voice interactions system is desirable.
- Experience with natural language understanding (NLU) and/or speech recognition (ASR) systems and algorithms is a plus.
- Some experience developing Cloud-based solutions is a plus.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.