Duration: Full Time
Location: Liverpool or Remote (UK)
We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Artist with experience of at least one published game to join our team.
We are looking for an adaptable Senior Artist to join our development team and work on an exciting AAA project.
- Work with other disciplines to establish technical and aesthetic guidelines for art in the game
- Creating high quality assets
- Strong experience of texture and material creation
- Expert in ZBrush and Maya
- Highly skilled at hand painting textures for 3D models
- Familiarity with 3D Modelling and working with modern game engines
- At least one shipped AAA console or PC title
- Experience in Substance Painter or similar tools for creating in game PBR materials
- Understanding of FX creation
- Unreal Engine experience
- Possess a full understanding of the end-to-end 3D pipelines
- Awareness of current industry trends and techniques
- A strong eye for form, shape, structure, colour, and light
For this position we will need to see a demonstration of your talents, so include links to any demos or projects that you’d like to show us as well as your CV to email@example.com
Lucid Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
NOTE: This listing is part of Remote Game Jobs commitment and on going efforts to help game talents find new home during these unfortunate times of mass layoffs. If you know of any affected individuals that might benefit from it, please consider sharing it with them. You can also check the studio's Company Website from the Company Info box to see if they have more openings.