This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Sales & Marketing Jobs.
Become part of our team and join us in growing awareness of our brand and projects!
In this role, you’ll join Lost Attic LLC, a worker-owned co-op studio with a small team of passionate game developers and provide critical support to our marketing efforts, collaborate with our members, and spearhead our marketing efforts for our first game (target release: date August 2nd, 2022).
Lost Attic LLC is a fully remote studio which offers the flexibility and autonomy of working fully remote and on your own time.
- Support the team in establishing and executing on our long-term marketing projects.
- Be a reference for current news and trends across the games industry, including influencers and competition.
- Communicate reports and updates with the team on a regular weekly basis
- Create, maintain and update marketing asset guidelines, templates, and approval schedules for all digital storefronts (Epic Games store Steam, and other digital marketplaces).
- Coordinate with members on development and delivery of videos, art and digital assets.
- Coordinate external marketing campaigns & promotion for storefronts
- Edit and iterate upon digital marketing assets, videos, and written copy for publication on storefronts and external channels.
- Draft, publish, and maintain store pages on all digital storefronts.
- Manage the company's website and social media channels, including Discord, Facebook, Instagram, and Steam Community pages for ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Create a roadmap and game marketing strategy.
- Plan and Execute promotional events both online and in person.
Some form of proven experience with marketing in a consumer industry
- Minimum of 1 year in the game industry, a plus
- Good understanding of different aspects of marketing & social media management
- Strong experience from marketing project management and excellent organization skills.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Apps, especially Photoshop