All work is done remotely during the COVID19 crisis, you must however be in the Montreal area to be considered for the position.
USE YOUR LINGUISTIC SKILLS IN AN EXCITING AND MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT.
Working at Keywords Studios is an opportunity to meet people from around the world that share your interests and passions. It is a rich workplace in a booming city. Living in Montreal is a chance to discover the city’s diversity, festivals, conventions, world-class restaurants and so much more.
- Proofreading texts and video game content (spelling, syntax, typography).
- Checking texts for consistency and recommending changes where necessary.
- Writing error reports.
- Performing minor, simple translations.
- Ensuring subtitles match the audio tracks.
- Proficiency in English and fluency in another language (spoken and written).
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
- An interest in the video game industry.
- Experience in a relevant or related field (an asset).
- Experience in a similar position (an asset).
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
All of our work is done in Montreal, we are offering local temporary remote positions. Freelance and part-time positions are not available.
- $14.75 - $17.25CAD per hour, depending on shift time.
- Potential for full-time, permanent openings with growth opportunities.
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others).
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Relocation Assistance available in certain cases.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!