PLEASE NOTE THIS VACANCY IS OPEN TO CANDIDATES WORLDWIDE. FEEL MORE THAN FREE TO APPLY REGARDLESS OF LOCATION AS THIS IS A 100% REMOTE, WORK-FROM-HOME ROLE.
We are inviting applications for multiple positions in the fields of community management. Some of the responsibilities and requirements listed may not be applicable to all roles.
- Responsible for creating and configuring discord servers from scratch, proposing layouts, recommending and installing bots and setting up a secure environment for the community.
- Responsible for creating and executing strategies to increase the community's size and engagement, including planning and executing events and creating content.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Discord servers are running smoothly and managing any issues that come up including, but not limited to, managing roles and permissions, configuring bots, moderating chat.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining an engagement calendar, executing events such as listening parties, stage events, live streams, etc...
- Provide regular reports to the leadership team, suggest improvements and better practices.
- Discord Setup Experience
- Discord Community Management knowledge.
- Excellent English skills, other languages are a plus.
- Passionate about video games.
Please be aware that this role requires full-time availability and availability to work in the PST time zone. Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday.
- International cooperation with a global team on a fully-remote scale.
- An exciting video gaming project with an acclaimed client.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!