Keen Software House s.r.o. is an independent game development studio based in Prague. Its main projects are the sandbox video game Space Engineers and the VRAGE 2.0 game engine.
We are looking for a Game Analytics Engineer to enlarge our team and support games we work on.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a Game Analytics Engineer who will be working on the most successful Czech sandbox game, Space Engineers.
What can you expect?
Your main responsibility will be to work on the analytical tasks for the Space Engineers game. Your daily work will be to work with our development teams and design teams in order to discover the game bugs and code issues, but also to reassure the quality of the code before the releases. You will be working in a dynamic international team which likes challenges and is not afraid of them.
· Software engineer responsible for game analytics development
· Work with the team to create new infrastructure to improve the use of analytics in Space Engineers
· Work with analysts to develop and provide big data
· Work with the data warehousing team to capture and store big data
- Minimum of 5 years experience as PC game analytics developer
- Shipped at least one AAA game title
- Professional use of C/C++, C#
- Experience building and optimising big data pipelines, architectures and databases.
- Experience with dynamic scripting languages (e.g. LUA, Python)
- Experience using analytics software (e.g. SPSS, Tableau) or with scripting for analytics (e.g. Python, R, C++)
- Familiar with code and data optimization
- Strong problem-solving skills
Considered a plus:
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and distributed systems
- Strong math skills
- Good communication skills
- Passion for playing games
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit
An enthusiastic professional who is looking for challenges, someone who dares to go outside of the comfort zone and who is not afraid to bring up new ideas. We are looking for a colleague who has a passion for game testing, but is able to automate it and find optimal solutions for managing high workload.We Offer
Friendly and informal working environment, with no corporate approach. Flexible working hours as well as possibility of home office.Full-time
Immediately or upon discussionLocation:
Prague, Czech Republic
We are looking forward to your CV, please apply here.
Selected candidates will be invited for a Skype or a personal interview.