Location: Preferably Edinburgh & Lothians (If you are not in this area, or wish to work remotely, please do get in touch anyway)
You will be a foundational hire for our studio
- Participating in an iterative game design process by working closely with designers and artists.
- Programming game mechanics and features in UE4 with Blueprints and C++
- Developing guidelines and workflows to ensure best practices.
- Tracking and fixing bugs
- Strong Blueprints & C++ knowledge and math skills.
- Minimum 5 years of game industry experience as a programmer.
- Ability to write a robust, reliable, and efficient code.
- Professionalism and a high work ethic.
- Passion for games.
- Advanced English language skills.
- At least one previously shipped PC/console video game.
- Design AI behaviour trees.
- Highly efficient in UE4, strong skills in C++ and Blueprints and UE4 Source code.
- Mostly responsible for all the coding aspects of the entire game project.
- Other responsibilities range from helping in the development of the project pipeline and workflow (Versioning, helping the team to build a flexible and solid pipeline etc..).
- A great problem solver and team player.
- Experience in multiplayer and co-op titles, shooters, creating upgrade systems, implementing UI, help make sure the game is well optimised and performance is kept in check.
- Experience with PS and Xbox development is a plus.
How to Apply
Please send us CV and portfolio
[stating position title in subject line].