Junkfish Ltd is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Community Intern to join our team remotely over a 6-month placement. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a dynamic team to help grow and support our passionate community for our upcoming multiplayer title; Monstrum 2. As part of a culture that celebrates diversity, we encourage you to apply regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, age or any other diversifying factor as we strive to improve equal opportunities and accessibility within the industry.
You’ll be given your chance to help shape Monstrum 2 and will be encouraged to give feedback, alongside all other disciplines, to the team as a whole.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responding to player inquiries through customer support channels (such as Zendesk) in a timely manner.
- Building strong relationships with the community through maintaining a strong online presence on the various social media channels.
- Building excitement and relationships on behalf of our games by contributing to community engagement programs and monitoring community sites and forums
- Research and identify common player issues and discussion patterns through social media channels such as Reddit and Discord.
- Compiling and distributing periodic community-related metric reports.
- Creating compelling content (be it articles, videos, or memes) for our social channels.
Need To Have
- Working knowledge of current primary social networks.
- A deep understanding and sensitivity to minority and diversity issues.
- Able to deal with and de-escalate heated discussions in a calm and approachable way.
- A strong passion for online gaming, online communities and social networking.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Personable, charismatic, and outgoing personality.
- A willingness to learn.
Nice To Have
- Have community management experience such as moderation of an online community, Discord server, guild, or similar.
- Have basic knowledge of Photoshop and editing programs such as Adobe After Effects, or similar comparable programs.
- Experience creating social content (Both 2D and Video).
Application Opening Date: 13th July
Application Closing Date: 27th August
Junkfish is a leading independent game development studio based in Dundee, Scotland and Singapore with a passion for creating unique, innovative and high-quality games for a worldwide audience. With a combined experience of 60+ years within the games' industry, the development team at Junkfish has a diverse variety of specialities spanning multiple genres, platforms and technologies, such as VR, AR, PC and Console development. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com!