Publishing Producer @ Jungle Robots
Type of Position: Permanent - Full-time - Remote
Jungle Robots is an investment, publishing, and production company that aims to partner with the most talented teams in the gaming industry to collaboratively push the boundaries of digital entertainment.
As the Publishing Producer, you will be responsible for executing the product publishing strategy of Jungle Robots. You will manage, supervise, and support end-to-end the production and publishing cycle of the games by our studio partners.
Diverse candidates encouraged to apply.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Create and maintain project plans in conjunction with the external development team(s), including scope, resources, schedule, and budget.
- Regularly and thoroughly monitor progress to ensure that the external team(s) achieve the goals on time and with high quality standards;
- Proactively support the external development teams.
- Set expectations both internally and with external development partners through clear and consistent documentation and communication. Identify and communicate risks while proposing solutions.
- Manage, work and coordinate relationships with a wide array of external partners, including development teams, publishing and distribution partners, platform holders, service providers, and contractors. Communicate needs and ensure that deliverables arrive on time.
- Assist in the production duties of the internal team, transforming the macro business objectives into well-defined tasks, with clear success criteria;
- Coordinate the creation of all the required contents and assets to launch games in multiple platforms and stores.
- Work closely with the Management Team, the Business Development Manager, and the Data Analyst to set up game’s tests according to the company’s marketing goals.
- At least 2 years of experience within a relevant area for the role (publishing, project management, external relations, sales, analysis, etc.) within the gaming industry.
- Commercially shipped at least one game.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Knowledgeable of current trends in the video game industry.
- Working proficiency in English.
- Knowledgeable of hyper casual games.
- Working proficiency in Spanish.
To apply, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your CV and any other information relevant to the position. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.