Eventual Relocation to Seattle (Post Covid)
Ironwood Studios is a new Seattle based AA game studio composed of experienced developers. We’re looking for an empathic and driven Producer to join our small team to help drive the release of our first unannounced title, a genre-bending, systems-driven 3D game set in a surreal and mysterious world.
As the sole producer on the game, you will collaborate closely with us to ensure priorities aligned with the game vision, and make sure we get our title out the door on-time and within budget.
- You are passionate and excited about collaborating with a small creative team to build a new genre-bending title set in a surreal and mysterious world
- You have an eye for detail but, can easily switch mentalities to look at a project from a wider perspective
- You are a firefighter - you’re not afraid to take on challenges and you can de-escalate tensions with empathy
- You love data and you can critically observe and analyze production trends to provide informed recommendations
- You have a general familiarity with all disciplines of game development and you’re not afraid to dive deeper into unknown areas
- You actively look for ways to foster team communication, not just to ensure everyone is aligned but also ensure team members feel empowered to speak up when they have concerns or questions
- Partner with studio leadership to maintain project budget
- Manage project schedule from pre-production to live-ops and align on milestone dates, goals, and objectives
- Define and run production rituals
- Provide production support for a cross functional development team
- Motivate the team to meet milestone dates, confirm priorities are clear, work to remove all development blockers, and mitigate risk
- Keep leadership appraised on project status, potential production delays, and risks
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- At least 1 shipped title OR comparable experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Servant leadership mindset
- Good interpersonal skills and an empathic personality
- An understanding of different production methodologies, preferably Agile/Scrum
- Well versed in Excel-fu and have a familiarity with industry standard task tracking tools (Such as: Notion, Trello, Asana, JIRA, ADO, etc.)
- Familiarity in small development team settings (less than 25)
- Experience working directly with publishers and outside 3rd party groups
- Knowledge of working VO pipelines (from talent casting to audio integration
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Fulltime Salary Position
- PST Time zone hours (+/- 3 hours)
- Remote at start, on-site when it’s safe (relocation included)
- Revenue sharing
- Opportunity to work on an exciting new IP
If this sounds like you (even if you don't meet EVERY requirement), Ironwood Studios would like to speak with you!
Please send your resume (feel free to skip the cover letter!) using the following subject line: “Job Rec - Producer” to email@example.com.