This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Business & Analysis Jobs.
At Humble Games, we believe that gaming has the power to unite people and make the world a better place. As a publisher of independent video games, we are dedicated to supporting talented developers and delivering unforgettable gaming experiences to players around the world.
We are seeking a Junior Game Scout to join our Portfolio team. This role will work closely with the Senior Game Scout and Head of Content Strategy to source and evaluate games, network with potential development partners, support submission processes, track contracts and projects, and perform other administrative duties. The ideal candidate should be highly organized, inclusive and professional in their communication, and most importantly, they should love games!
● Manage the game submissions queue, working with developers to collect and organize materials necessary for evaluation
● Work with the Senior Game Scout to evaluate game submissions and package them up for deeper review to the wider team
● Collaborate with other internal teams to prepare and analyze competitive analysis for portfolio opportunities
● Find awesome games by scouring the internet and social media, as well as by attending virtual and in-person events
● Track the status of projects as they move through various stages of our signing, onboarding, and development process
● Provide general administrative support to the Portfolio team as needed
● 1-2 years of experience in game scouting, content acquisition, business development, production, or publishing in the video game industry
● Strong organizational skills when managing a high volume of submissions
● Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Professional and approachable demeanor
● Occasional travel to events and conferences
● Proficiency in Salesforce is a plus
● A passion for video games and the industry
At Humble Games, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this exciting opportunity to be part of our team and make a difference in the video game industry.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Ziff Davis provides a range for the base pay. Factors that may be used to determine your actual pay may include your specific job related knowledge, skills, experience, and geographic location. The base pay for this position ranges from $50,000 to $75,000, plus incentive compensation (for eligible roles only), 401K with company match, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, short and long-term disability, and a flexible time off policy.