This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Art and Animation Jobs.
Motion Graphics Artist / Illustrator
Graceful Decay is looking for a talented Motion Graphics Artist / Illustrator to join our team. Our ideal candidate has a versatility of style and is can iterate quickly and efficiently in designing illustrations and creating animated transitions.
You will be working closely with our Art Director and Creative Director to illustrate and animate cutscenes for our upcoming game. These scenes feature imaginary architectural wonders and require a emphasis on stylization and whimsy rather than realism. The artist should be eager to go outside the bounds of reality to bring these magical illustrations to life.
- Illustrate a variety of stylized fantasy environments for use in narrative motion graphics cut scenes.
- Design and animate 3D camera movements for cinematic sequences.
- Collaborate with Game Designers, 3D Artists, and Programmers to ensure assets are high-quality, and support the artistic direction of the project.
- Receive feedback and modify work based on direction.
- 2+ years of professional illustration experience.
- Motion graphics experience
- Ability to work in a variety of styles, from graphic to stylistic.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint Pro, or equivalent.
- Attention to visual details and design fundamentals.
- Demonstrates expressive use of color
- Ability to stylize preexisting 3D models
Nice to have
- Strong sense of rhythm and timing.
- Storytelling experience.
- Experience working with Unity game engine.
To apply for this position, send your send resume and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.