Are you a skilled, technically strong artist with an expertise in game development? Would you like to help us build a novel game revolving around AI? Then join our GoodAI team! You will have an opportunity to shape the looks of the game and pioneer new ways of visualizing game content in a genre that has been little explored so far.
- Helping with visuals during the development of a 3D game prototype in general.
- Providing specific visuals in response to high-level game design requirements, primarily using third-party assets.
- Anticipating roadblocks in user perception and proactively suggesting and implementing visual aides.
- Creating visual effects in Unity.
- Sourcing, adjusting and integrating third-party animations in Unity.
- Tight cooperation with the development team.
- Managing external graphical studio during later stages of production.
- Technical artist skills.
- Experience with Unity.
- Ability to draw basic concepts and sketches (does not need to be fully fledged illustrator) to present his / her ideas.
- Experience with animations (does not need to be an animator because animations may be outsourced).
- Experience with particle effects
- Feel for integrating entire visuals together.
- Ability to work independently, proactive mindset.
- Proven experience in the game development industry.
- Firm understanding of what’s considered AAA quality and what is not.
- Passion for games.
- Good English communication skills.
Considered a plus
- Experience with remote work in a distributed team.
- Familiarity with version control (git).
- Interest in UX and usability.
- Willingness to work with an external sound engineer to accompany visuals with sounds.
Results-oriented: we measure ourselves only by our results
No limits: we can achieve anything; we are pushing our limits in technology and art
Integrity: we have the courage to do the right thing, regardless of the consequences and the inconvenience
Extreme ownership: It does not matter if you are a leader or an individual contributor. Every team member accepts accountability and equal responsibility for our collaborative effort.
Excellence in execution: Our teams aim for excellence in everything we do – we get what we tolerate
Simplicity in design: less is better; avoid feature creep; simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
Teamwork: we treat our colleagues with respect, supporting each other throughout to ensure we maximize the value for everyone while creating an atmosphere of trust
- Great team!
- Effective development & processes not delayed by bureaucracy
- Work on a product with an ambition for being novel
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
- Healthy work-life balance and five weeks of paid holidays
- Unlimited sick days (we trust our people)
- Unique working environment
Remote collaboration is the norm – take home office anytime you want or work from another country
- Relocation package
- Competitive compensation and a generous bonus model
- Stock options
- Team socialization – games, parties, outdoor activities, trips. Bring your family members!
- Talent development and long career rewards – time dedicated for study.
- Company-paid online and offline education courses, books and magazines, participation at industry conferences and workshops
- Studio cafeteria with free coffee and healthy fruit days
- Regular company lunches and outside grills