covid-19 remote. Afterwards Danang or Hanoi, Vietnam
We’re looking for several Senior 2D Game Artists who love Illustration and Video games to join our team in Vietnam. You will work on our new mobile games titles as well as some outsource projects which include top-grossing games!
Your portfolio demonstrates quality and polish and indicates a determination to push boundaries and create badass game art. You should have a good sense of game UI art in priority and solid illustration skills!
You will work together with an international creative team to create RPG, Casual and Action games to:
- Create and produce appealing interfaces and game assets
- Create unique, and engaging visuals that support, and reinforces gameplay/User Experience
- Apply, and maintain a consistent art style throughout the entire projects
- Constantly improve the overall creativity, inspire passion to the other team members
- Chance to work on big game development projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment.
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, and trusted and empowered.
- Training and career development opportunities
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch offered and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Government social, medical and unemployment insurance for Vietnamese staff
- Annual health check, an annual flu vaccination.
- Health Insurance package
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Standing desks if you like it, Modern hardware, No dress code, Company trip, Annual Family Day.
- We support relocation, work permit and resident card for foreign staff members
- Salary range: Negotiable
- Awesome at game UI, you have the ability to design and create game UI components from Visual Comps to pixel perfect looking UI!
- Great hand-drawing, digital painting, and illustration skills
- Ability to create a variety of game assets and icons from concept sketching to final renderings/polish
- Very good general knowledge of graphical trends and flow, particularly in games!
- Good English oral/written communication skills is a plus
- Concept art skills is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team
- Great attitude and work ethic
Preferable Requirement (not compulsory):
- Experience in the mobile game industry.
- Experience in creating visual designs that support gameplay oriented goals
- Skill in one or more related disciplines like 2D animation, 3D modeling (Maya, 3DS Max, ZBrush), visual effects, or technical art.
- 52 Nguyen Van Linh, Hai Chau District, Danang, Vietnam
- 125D Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Required Application Materials:
- Portfolio (e.g. website, pdf, blog, or online album), your portfolio should contain examples of mobile game art and UI.