This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Art and Animation Jobs.
- We agree with 99% of Earth's population that Earth is round.
- We are looking for candidates that can start between now and March
- We are a premium AA+ Indie that has all the elements to become a highly recognized IP.
- Job Type: Always remote, ideally Full-Time but can start as Part-Time
- Working with team members from around the globe. Ranging from GMT-4 to GMT+3.
HOW TO APPLY
Please introduce yourself and send your resumes & stylized portfolios to contact@FlatterThanEarth.com with subject header:
Full Name - Your skill level - LEVEL ARTIST - Current Location
- For skill level choose: Student, Intern, Junior, Regular, Senior, Lead, Director or Studio/Team
To help us understand your perspective, if you can please mention:
- When do you prefer to start.
- Is Full-Time possible or you prefer to start as Part-Time first
- Your freelancer rate range (Independent Indie vs. big wealthy studio)
- Your game industry work experience (years).
- What draws you to us and our game/IP
Add the GDPR consent: I hereby give my consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems in accordance with the GDPR 2022.
If you are a good fit, then a follow up email will be sent your way.
As a Senior Lighter/Level Artist that is part of the FTE team & project, you would immerse yourself into the look and feel of our game. You would be responsible for finalizing level art and creating light & mood that matches our already established art style.
We are very much looking forward to visualizing the whole BETA experience in the upcoming months with you. At Flatter Than Earth, you’re not just an artist. You’ll use your sensitivity, creativity, and strong interpersonal skills, to collaborate in a cross-functional team to create a quirky and very memorable theatrical world of puppets.
SKILL & REQUIREMENTS
To thrive as an Senior Level Artist at Flatter Than Earth you would:
- Have a minimum of 6 years of full-time professional experience as a Level Artist
- Minimum 2 years as a Senior in a professional video game team
- Ability to create high quality 3D in-engine environments based on iterative Concept Art and/or other guidelines.
- Strong grasp of level art workflows.
- Have excellent lighting skills.
- Have a great eye for color and composition.
- Have excellent surfacing, and environment design skills.
- Have good knowledge of Unity (URP)
- Full 3D assets and/or environment modeling a plus
- Collaborate with teammates to maintain a friendly and fun work environment while supporting the artistic vision of the Product.
- Opinion and initiative are highly valued
- Have exceptional communication and teamwork skills.
- Good knowledge of English (the team is multicultural) both spoken and written.
- Adjust, polish, finalize areas with particular attention on how they can support the story and artistic qualities of the game.
- Work with the team to meet technical & performance requirements of levels