This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Business & Analysis Jobs.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate project manager to support the teams for our existing games.
- Assist in managing the delivery scope and risks throughout the development lifecycle
- Work with the Development Managers and Product Management to establish project schedules and communicate timelines
- Maintain schedules on a daily and long-term basis and update as required
- Work with Tech Leads to ensure that roadmap goals are proceeded to development tasks and production plan is kept up-to-date
- Control and maintain an overview of project status
- Align key dates and events with development schedules
- Assist the Development Manager to ensure an efficient team organization framework
- Identify issues inside and across teams and provide solutions when necessary
- Assist in the hiring process
- Has successfully managed an existing project
- Knowledge of software development pipelines
- Excellent people management skills
- Solid English skills and good communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion and knowledge of games
- 3+ years of professional experience in project management or similar management experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence etc.).
- Experience using an existing game engine
To apply please send an email including resume to firstname.lastname@example.org