This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Art and Animation Jobs.
As a Technical Animator for Eleventh Hour Games, you will be responsible for providing technical guidance for the animation pipeline. You will collaborate directly with studio leadership, as well as our animators, artists, gameplay, and tech departments. You will be helping us fulfill not only our vision for high-fidelity input-first combat, but for establishing clear animation policies, workflows, and toolsets to help us achieve that vision.
- Oversee the 3D animation pipeline to ensure the release of high quality and performant animations in game
- Own the skinning process for a variety of characters, garments and gear
- Create custom tools and scripts to increase the productivity and efficiency of the animation team
- Support and improve the integration of animation assets from Maya to game engine
- Create and maintain tooling in Maya and Unity to allow animators to quickly iterate
- Implement gameplay animations using Unity's animation systems
- 3+ years of technical animation experience or equivalent
- Experience with the intersection between gameplay, technology, and animation
- Available to work during core hours, between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM Central Time
- Self-starter and team-driven organization skills
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable knowledge of C#, Python, MEL, or equivalent
- Experience working with Maya and Unity
- Strong knowledge of rigging and animation best practices
- Experience shipping one or more games is a plus
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Base salary is negotiable based on experience
- Flexible hours outside of core ones
- Multiple weekly game nights with the team (optional)
- 100% paid health coverage premiums for U.S. based employees
Application instructions [if relevant]
Please email your application to email@example.com and include any relevant demos or portfolios for our team to look through. We are looking forward to speaking with you!