This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Art and Animation Jobs.
Eleventh Hour Games (EHG) is a fully remote indie game development studio with team members all over the world working on our first ARPG title - Last Epoch. We are looking for a talented Lead 3D Animator to support the development of Last Epoch while training and mentoring those on the Animation team. This is a full time position and work is fully remote.
As a Lead 3D Animator for Eleventh Hour Games, you will be responsible for providing technical guidance, feedback, and direction to other 3D Animators as well ideating and creating your own work. You will collaborate directly with studio leadership, as well as our animators, artists, gameplay, and tech departments. You will be helping us fulfill not only our vision for high-fidelity input-first combat, but for establishing clear animation policies, workflows, and toolsets to help us achieve that vision.
- Oversee the 3D animation pipeline to ensure the release of high quality and performant animations in game
- Collaborate with the Production Manager to assign, track and iterate on tasks for the other animators.
- Collaborates with a team of animators to develop appearance, characteristics, and movements of characters, scenes, and other elements.
- Implement gameplay animations using Unity's animation systems
- 5+ years of 3D animation experience or equivalent
- Experience with the intersection between gameplay, technology, and animation
- Available to work during core hours, between 9:30 AM and 2:30 PM Central Time
- Self-starter and team-driven organization skills
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with Maya and Unity
- Strong knowledge of rigging and animation best practices
- Experience shipping one or more games is a plus
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Base salary is negotiable based on experience
- Flexible hours outside of core ones
- Weekly game nights with the team (optional)
- 100% paid health coverage premiums for U.S. based employees