We are looking for an expert in time, roadmaps, and happiness. You are going to be instrumental in the team's wellbeing, as well as our game's ultimate success.
We know for a fact that happy teams are productive teams. We are a diverse bunch of creatives, and we need a magical manager to accommodate every team member's needs - be it a specific schedule, a clear roadmap to success, or a kind word in times of trouble. If we're lucky to work with you, then we're in for a long run - our studio's most cherished asset is our people.
What you're going to do:
- Understand the ins and outs of our game and our process
- Tell us how to do things better and on time - decompose tasks, estimate, create schedules, roadmaps, co-dependancies, goals
- Talk to us - make sure every member of the team knows what to do, when, how long it's going to take, why we're doing it, who's involved, and how it contributes into the bigger picture
- Constantly improve everything around you - help us be effective, honest, and happy
- Work within our established task manager ClickUp
- Collaborate with a 15-people team based across 4 different time zones
It's important that you are:
- A system-driven person, you want to create order out of chaos and enjoy doing it
- A people-driven person, you want people around you to be happy
- A video game person, you have a deep understanding of how video games are made
- Comfortable in giving and receiving direction and looking for a compromise
- Well versed in Agile Methodologies, you understand how to use abstract data to provide useful insights for both the team and for stakeholders.
This position suggests fully remote work, flexible working hours. Preference given to individuals located within GMT+0 - GMT+8.
We welcome applications from those who don't necessarily meet every requirement, and we especially encourage those from underrepresented backgrounds.