The Drone Champions League (DCL) is an industry pioneer in FPV Drone Racing with international teams of pilots and races taking place in epic locations around the globe – irl and virtually.
We are looking to expand our team of developers working on multiple fronts to:
- Develop an ambitious cross platform sequel to expand our audience.
- Support the growth of our 'world first' professional hybrid racing and eSports championship.
- Add features and content to updates of our existing title.
We are looking for:
- Freelancer for 9+ months with high likelihood of an extension.
- Permanent will also be considered.
- Up to $400 per day DOE.
- Fully remote.
- C++ experience, ideally 4+ years as a profession but open to less.
- A developer with high standards for the quality of their work and without fear of committing to improve old systems that need revisiting.
- Unreal Engine 4 experience, ideally with at least one UE4 completed title on resume.
- Experience using Perforce ideal, otherwise experience in another Source version control system considered.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Bonus points for:
- IOS & Android development, with that experience in UE4 mobile development being ideal.
- Working experience of the Agile development methodology.
- Experience mentoring junior programmers.