About the role
We're looking for our team's first Technical Artist, who has a wealth of Unreal Engine and artistic experience. You must be proficient with Unreal Engine 5, creating beautiful environments, and optimizing visuals for better performance. Ideally you also have experience with Lighting / Atmospherics and Materials / Shaders. (Rigging / Animation is not needed for the role).
You will be the central member of DreamWorld's art team, ensuring the game looks as great as possible while still hitting target performance. You will be coordinating with the team's Art Director, 3D Artist, and Character Artist.
You should take this job if you are:
- Passionate about making and playing games.
- Want to be a founding member of a company where you steer artistic vision, product design, and future growth.
- Want to have a visible, critical impact on weekly releases.
- Enjoy minimal process and deciding what you work on every week.
- Highly experienced with Unreal Engine.
- Knowledgeable about visual optimization.
- Collaborate with other art teammates to develop the visuals of DreamWorld.
- Ensure all visuals are of the highest artistic quality.
- Portfolio demonstrates relevant skills.