Dream Harvest is an award-winning start-up game studio building AA experiences that challenge the status quo when it comes to genres.
With a focus on building online, live games with a narrative and community-driven focus; we aim to create AAA like experiences but with the small team creativity found in indie studios.
We're currently looking to bring on board an experienced Producer to help us organize and help scale up the team as we push towards release and live-ops for our title, NeuroSlicers.
This role is offered on a Remote or on-site basis at our Brighton based office.
As the Mid/Senior Producer on the project, you will be responsible for the day-to-day process of managing the team, specifically managing production and eventually the live operations infrastructure. You will also help form the rest of the production team, helping determine key hires, in partnership with the studio leads as well as outsourcing partners.
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Focus the team on the key priorities and track the progress toward goals
- Managing the development team schedule; meeting milestones
- Ensure tech and decision pipelines are freed up
- Help the team plan each sprint while keeping the team positive and motivated
- Communicate all relevant changes with key members of the team and adapt the schedule.
- Working with our publishing partner's Producers to keep them informed of progress and helping set external milestones for marketing, QA, Events, etc
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience of delivering AA/AAA games with a minimum of 2 shipped titles; at least one of which has a Live Operations service
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills.
- Driven and self-motivated approach to work
- Able to identify and assess risks and strategise to mitigate
- A skilled and thorough planner. Scheduling, planning, tracking and resource allocation.
- Up-to-date knowledge and a keen interest in methodologies
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Adapts well to change
- Able to evolve and adjust plans to the current best knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Aware of potential and current issues and formulate pragmatic plans to solve them
- Finding better and more efficient ways of working. Our people are our most valuable asset; support them to be successful
- Great judgement, consistently taking into consideration the priorities set by the project director
- A team thinker - able to work within a team and to actively work to make the team perform cohesively.
- Experience working with server-based game services
- Advanced skills with software such as PowerBi, Excel, PowerQuery
WORKING AT DREAM HARVEST
At Dream Harvest, we're a small team building big, genre-defining experiences. We pride ourselves on the multi-disciplined nature of our team and it's important for us that every member of the team has a voice in the direction we take our games and studio. Working at Dream Harvest, your work will have a serious impact and will be integral to the success of our games. You'll get the chance to work closely with all the other disciplines at the studio and really put your stamp on everything we work on.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A great team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Flexible working hours and laid-back atmosphere
- Happy Hour in the studio each Friday
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas shutdown and public holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Well stocked office kitchen and free Wednesday studio lunch
- Board Gaming Nights
- Skill Sharing Days / Events and more.
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON:
) is a highly tactical cyberpunk RTS that turns the genre on its head by focusing on fast, macro and total information gameplay, short 8-12 min matches, epic global objectives and a dark cyberpunk narrative campaign that carefully combines Solo, Co-Op and competitive PVP into a seamless whole.
If you have any questions about this or any of our other roles feel free to speak to the team directly on our Discord at https://discord.gg/T7fRDe8