Dragons Lake is a best-in-class multi-genre game development studio providing advanced tech and design solutions for AAA/AA+ projects on PC & Consoles in association with Room 8 Group. We unite game dev professionals worldwide, working on high-end titles, co-developing, and porting with leading AAA publishers and developers in the industry.
Join the phenomenal team of professionals and deliver creative and tech services, bringing games
to the next level together with Dragons Lake.
We are looking for a Senior Gameplay programmer with passion to learn new technologies and bring unique expertise to increase our professional level in internal and external projects.
Becoming one of the Dragons you will:
- Develop code for multiple platforms including console and PC;
- Rapidly gather, understand, prototype and create effective game solutions;
- Apply prototyping techniques to demonstrate the validity/invalidity of a gameplay idea;
- Produce clean, concise, expressive, and well-managed code;
- Work closely with designers and programmers to create functional working game-play;
- Optimize game and engine systems in order to ship products;
- Take ownership over your code and systems and work to improve those systems autonomously.
Expectations are clear:
- A proven experience in game development;
- 3+ years of experience with Unreal Engine 4;
- Experience coding AI, UI, game balance, questing, inventory and other gameplay features and multiplayer systems;
- Experience working on multiplayer project;
- Good coding skills in C++, Blueprints and traditional game related languages;
- Ability to optimize and debug gameplay code;
- Ability to create code that is easy to understand and maintain;
- Understanding of rendering pipelines and shaders is an advantage.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.