At Digimancy Entertainment, we love role-playing games, and we’re passionate about telling collaborative stories with our players. We’re a distributed, remote studio, founded by industry veterans who are known for making games in which the player’s choices shape their experience. We seek people who love RPGs and RPG-hybrids as much as we do.We’re looking for a Senior Producer who will drive the day to day contributions of our pod-based development team, in close collaboration with other Producers on the project, reporting to the Lead Producer. This long-term contract position is remote work and does not require relocation.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Work with team leads and individual contributors to generate realistic schedules and milestone plans, focused on timely delivery of high quality features and assets.
- Collaborate with development team members to determine best practices, development pipelines, and resource allocation.
- Identify risks and drive the team and stakeholders toward successful resolution.
- Define and manage sprint efforts and backlog grooming.
- Triage game bugs and development issues daily in close alignment with QA.
- Drive development meetings with clear agendas, captured action items, and clear meeting notes.
- Coordinate feedback and approvals both internally and externally.
- Contribute to recruiting and other operational small team development responsibilities as necessary.
- A passion for removing developer roadblocks.
- 3-6+ years of Game Production experience.
- At least one shipped AA or AAA title in the role of Producer.
- Experience with Agile game development: Scrum, Kanban, or Feature teams.
- Atlassian experience, particularly Jira and Confluence.
- Experience leading a team, collaborating, and building consensus.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills (in English) are a must.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, owning their work while also coordinating with team members.
- Ability to remain focused and productive when working remotely.
- A desire to work in a diverse, inclusive, and highly collaborative environment.
- Key Competencies: Process Oriented, People Focused.
- Previous RPG experience and/or love for narrative-driven RPGs.
- First Party or PC experience.
- Familiarity with the Unity game engine.
- Previous discipline (Art, Design, Engineering, QA) experience.
- Data Driven Analytics, Live-Ops, or Player Research experience.
About Digimancy Entertainment
We’re known for making games where the player’s choices shape their experience. We’re passionate about telling collaborative stories with our players, and we aim to delight them by reacting to their decisions in fun and innovative ways.Digimancy is based in Columbus, Ohio, but we embrace a remote model of game development. We’re happy to work with talented game developers no matter where they’re located.Our three founders have a combined 60 years of game development experience, focusing on RPGs and RPG-hybrids. Their credits include Neverwinter Nights 2 and its expansions, Wasteland 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords, Pillars of Eternity, Torment: Tides of Numenera, Dungeons & Dragons Online, The Elder Scrolls Online, and Shattered Galaxy.