Lead Game Producer
At Digimancy Entertainment, we love role-playing games, and we are passionate about telling collaborative stories with our players. Our studio was established by industry veteran experts renowned for creating games where players’ decisions shape their experience. Digimancy is a remote-first studio, and we support team members nearly anywhere in the world.
We are searching for a Lead Game Producer to lead our fully remote team of gaming experts. This person must be dedicated and talented, with proven expertise in leading teams to produce AA or large indie (“triple-I”) games. This position reports to the CEO, who is a founder of the company.
This is a full-time, remote position. Your mission is to collaborate across all departments to maintain the game’s core vision, empower your team, and manage the game’s schedule and budget. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Coordination and day-to-day management of the development team for AA narrative-driven RPG based on an original IP
- Manage relationship with the publisher and serve as primary publisher-facing contact person
- Foster a culture of communication, organization, and accountability across the team
- Drive the production of game features and content, from concept to final product, guided by prototyping and playtesting
- Create and maintain sensible, prioritized project schedules, in collaboration with team leads and individual contributors, for internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with development team members to determine best practices, development pipelines, and resource allocation
- Establish and optimize workflows for our team, customizing those workflows per discipline as needed
- Identify and remove development roadblocks and bottlenecks
- Proactively spot potential risks, proposing and deploying solutions to mitigate them
- Work closely with directors and leads to ensure that the project is in scope and on budget
- Directly manage and mentor other producers
- Manage external contractors. Ensure deliverables and deadlines are met
- Directly or indirectly manage outsourced resources, such as QA
- Assist with studio administrative and operational needs, such as interviewing and hiring new personnel
- Passion for, and knowledge of, story-driven RPGs and RPG-hybrids
- Experience in a Senior or Lead Game Producer role for AA or large indie (“triple-I”) titles, with at least one title successfully shipped
- Comprehensive understanding of game development, from concept to submission, and sustained development post-launch
- Experience with industry-standard tasking and version control software
- Proven ability to lead remote teams
- An avid reader of fiction
- Experience in one or more other game development disciplines
- Aversion to developing games with microtransaction revenue models
- Project Management or Business Administration degrees or certifications
How To Apply
If this sounds like you, then we’re eager to meet you! Please send the following to HR@digimancygames.com.
- List of shipped titles