We are looking for a talented Concept Artist to join our team and help realize the artistic vision for a new game. It is a multiplayer, third-person game with a contemporary setting.
A successful candidate will be a skilled and motivated artist able to develop high-quality, innovative character and environment concepts.
This is a remote position, and we are using Upwork to manage the job and pay our team. We can agree on using any other way that is comfortable for you.
The salary will be discussed with you during the interview.
- Create concept illustrations for 3D characters, clothing, environments, and props.
- Develop quick sketches and high-level concepts to illustrate mood or communicate gameplay features.
- Produce detailed full-color concepts, including variations.
- Modify and iterate on concepts based on artistic feedback.
- Work alongside other art team members to develop a stunning and unique artistic vision for the game.
- Expertise in illustration with a keen eye for shading, color, composition, and a proven ability to create realistic artwork.
- Comfortable using modern 2D illustration software such as Photoshop.
- Understand the needs and workflow of a 3D artist with the ability to develop detailed, useful production concepts.
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional creativity and business-level communication skills.
- Passionate about developing high-quality video games.
- Experience with 3D modeling using Blender or any similar software
- Preferred to have an experience with modern 3D game engines such as Unity.
How to Apply
You will need to provide:
- Portfolio demonstrating your character and environment concepts or illustrations. (required)
- Resume detailing your experience. (required)
- Cover letter. (preferred)
- References. (preferred)
Please send your application as an attachment to email@example.com, subject "Concept Artist."