Who are we looking for?
A highly motivated and talented Character Animator to join our team remotely. This person will be responsible for breathing life into our characters, use movement to tell the story and give a believable feel to the game world.
- Rigging & animating custom characters
- Animating MetaHumans
- Cleaning up and modifying motion capture data
- Creating and modifying first person animations (e.g. Hands, Environment Interactions, Weapons)
- Syncing animation to dialogue, sound effects, soundtrack, foley, etc.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 5, its character animation workflows and MetaHuman
- Experience with the character animation pipeline (Rigging, Animating)
- Working with 3D Character Animation Software (e.g. Maya, Blender, Houdini)
Bonus / Nice to have:
- Experience with Rokoko Studio
- Knowledge of procedural animation techniques
- Experience in animating quadrupeds
- Located in North-Rhine Westphalia, Germany
- Having a knack for the horror genre
- Part-time or full-time for 3 months
- Remote work
- Start date: April 2023
Your Opportunity & Benefits:
Becoming a part of a newly established studio is your chance to have a lot of influence on how we do things, make an impact and take responsibility.
- Be part of a young team and its development to shape the product.
- A lot of room to learn and grow.
- You have a real impact on a game in the early stages.
- You don’t have to know it all, but you can make up for it with your drive to find solutions.
- Chance to become an integral part of our team long-term.
- Be labeled a manatee. 😊