- Participating in designing all aspects of a game design including entertainment, pacing, mathematical outcomes, and player communication.
- Generating initial and final excel-based math models, par sheets, and JSON or XML control files used by our game engine. *Testing mathematical outcomes to assure quality and that accurate calculations are achieved (through excel and programming).
- Creating and owning all design documentation and deliverables for projects, including game concepts, in-game messaging, marketing communication, game rules, some game documentation, and paytables.
- Play testing all games in studio development with detailed verbal or written feedback around all aspects of the player.
- Maintaining active field research, analysis and industry knowledge to clearly understand and convey player profiles to develop new features and products.
- Sharing innovative solutions and industry trends to help shape other project features with fellow game designers and development staff.
- Having meticulous attention to detail to achieve optimal designs.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical subject, such as mathematics/statistics,
engineering, or computer science.
• 5+ years designing mathematical models for slot games.
• Portfolio of successful slot games that includes free spin and bonus
• Portfolio of excel-based math models, par sheets, and control files used
to develop successful slot games.
• Track record of developing concepts into successful packages of math
models and games.
• Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams and providing
specifications for other members of team.
on game projects from conception to release.
• Solid knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, MVC and other
• Experience working in agile and iterative environments.
• Familiarity with project tracking tools such as JIRA or Trello.
• Familiarity with Git and feature branching approach.
• Experience with client-server integrations and serialization techniques.
• Open to challenges of learning new languages, technologies,
frameworks and approaches to development.
Python / C#, etc) is an asset.
• Genuinely wants to do a good job as a matter of pride in one’s work.
• Keen to learn and demonstrate ability.