We're looking for someone to tend to, take care of, and grow our wonderful dot big bang community. We've got an amazingly creative and friendly bunch on our Discord server at dotbigbang.com/discord
and on dot big bang in general. We're looking for a fun, helpful, patient and kind person to help our community have fun, learn, build and play together.
Develop a strategy for maintaining and growing our community
- Understand the vision, goals and spirit of our project.
- Create and maintain an overall strategy for maintaining and growing our community. This could include competitions, live events and collaborations with top creators.
Plan and execute events
- Based on the strategy you develop, plan and execute events with our community.
Work with top creators to plan coordinated events.
Be the public face of dot big bang: we are fun, funny, engaging, sarcastic and quick-witted.
- Demonstrated ability to plan community maintenance and growth.
- Examples of fun, positive engagements with a community you’ve managed.
- Examples of growing a community.
We are a distributed company and have been since 2014. We organize around two time zones, Pacific Standard Time (UTC -8), and UTC 0 (GMT). While we prefer people to be in those timezones, we do make exceptions!
How to apply
Each application should consist of:
- A CV/Resume listing the projects that you’ve managed a community for, specifically what you were responsible for on each project, and examples of live events and interactions where possible.