Unity (3D game) Development Instructor - This is a remote work position working overnight hours in the US to teach students in Arabia time zone
• Create the content/curriculum for the Unity (3D game) Development program
• Deliver instruction on Unity (3D game) Development and related topics
• Facilitate group discussions, demos, and in-class remote activities
• Follow industry trends for Unity (3D game) Development
• Play a hands-on role in curriculum development, use what you learn from working with
students to make the curriculum world class
• Gather and report on student metrics
• Work alongside Coding Dojo’s Online Instruction team to deliver remote training
• Participate in professional training, so you stay fresh
• Responsible for potential deployment with any/multiple Coding Dojo clients with the ability to flex work and tasks based on client needs and requests
Required Education, Experience, Abilities
Experience working on game development projects, either as a team or independent, ideally using Unity, Unreal, JAVA or Scratch. You are excited to learn more about your craft, and even branch out beyond your skills to learn other aspects of game development.
● Experience in Epic’s Unreal game engine or Unity 3D game engine.
● Graphic design, 3D modeling, drawing, or animation skills.
● Experience in game development.
● Hold a BSc., MSc., or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
● Demonstrated experience in teaching that would include one or more areas of mentoring, industry training, online, or classroom instruction.
Preferable skills but not required:
● Have worked on an open source project (link us to the Github) or have participated in game jam events
● Have developed for VR, AR, Desktop (Mac or PC Gaming), Mobile (iPhone or Android), Console (PS4, Xbox), or Web (Facebook or HTML5 applications).