- Proficiency in Unity and C#
- C++ development experience
- Experience shipping a videogame, preferably on a console
- Desire to wear a variety of hats, comfortable with learning new skills where needed
- Positive, considerate communicator
- Experience working on a small team
- An interest in being involved in conversations around the game’s design, art, etc.
- Willingness to seek out and use time saving solutions where appropriate
To apply for this position, please send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Senior Unity Developer” in the subject line.
If you are able to, please also include links to any games you’ve worked on.