This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Art and Animation Jobs.
You’re a senior freelance 3D Character Animator working remotely.
We’re an independently driven, diverse team pioneering virtual reality training.
Circuit Stream is seeking a freelance 3D Character Animator to make the animation in its VR products look amazing through realistic character animations for our training simulations. You must have experience rigging, weighting and animating 3D characters for games. We’ll rely on you to bring your animation expertise to the table when it comes to a wide variety of different circumstances and working with our developer team to implement your animations in the Unity game engine.
This is a remote position, so relocation is not required. Canadian candidates are preferable.
Skills & Requirements
- 3-4 years of professional animation experience in games or similar industry
- Max/Maya expertise
- Unity 3D familiarity
- Exceptional communication skills
- Solid portfolio demonstrating knowledge in realistic 3D character animation and rigging for games
- Animate characters in a variety of circumstances
- Create realistic movements and poses
- Rig and weight characters from scratch
- Assist in facial rigging and animation (including lip syncing) as necessary
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
Please email the following to art[@]circuitstream.com with [3D Animator] as part of the subject line:
- Link to Portfolio
- Link to LinkedIn
We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
About the Company
Circuit Stream offers virtual and augmented reality education and training services for professionals and businesses. Established in 2015, we’ve trained over 25,000 people. We’re a team of creators, designers, programmers, and instructors specialized in VR and AR.