We are currently on the lookout for a remote writer/narrative designer to work part time (2-3 days per week) for approximately 6-8 months starting in July with one of our external teams.
- Work with the team to define a story arc that supports the gameplay elements
- Help the team define stories for level scenarios
- Dialogue writing
- In-game descriptions for objects, moves, characters etc.
- Portfolio of written works
- Ability to write upbeat, fun and charming dialogue
- An understanding of narrative game design
- Experience working with a commercially launched game
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill out the form below with your cover letter, CV and your writing portfolio.
Please Apply with
- A portfolio (if you’ve worked on a game please specify which areas you were responsible for)
- Your availability
- Your day rate
We highly encourage members of LGBTQ+, neurodiverse, BAME communities and those with physical disabilities to apply. Chucklefish practice a zero-crunch policy. This project offers flexible working hours where the only fixed work-times will be for team meetings on the days you are working.