This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Programming Jobs.
Chainkemists is a startup building new and unconventional gaming experiences made only possible by blockchain technology. We firmly believe that cryptographic protocols will usher in a new era of online gaming experiences that are community owned and governed, resilient, composable, open-source, and can ultimately LAST FOREVER. We are a team of gaming industry veterans excited to unlock a new future. We are looking for driven and passionate individuals who want to shape that new future with us.
We are looking for a Principal Gameplay Engineer to join our team.
- Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code
- Collaborate with team members to develop various gameplay systems
- Own technical planning, implementation, and delivery of gameplay features
- Design gameplay systems to be data driven and integrate with backend functionality
- 3+ years experience with modern C++
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with one shipped PC AAA / AA title
- Experience with online and multiplayer game architecture
Nice to Have
- Specialist in at least one of these areas: animation, AI, optimization, tools, networking
- Experience with platform development (consoles, mobile)
- Familiar with Unreal Engine 5
- Familiar with online game backend infrastructure
- Familiar with Solidity and smart contract development
- Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related degree
Chainkemists is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.