Turkish Language Lead
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a Blizzard-savvy Turkish Language Lead to support localization of Blizzard products and services. This person will be supporting to lead all aspects of the localization quality and review of localized assets by collaborating with various partners, be the vision holder of the Localized Blizzard experience.
The ideal candidate is a hard-working individual with a linguistic background, and knowledge of the gaming and entertainment industry. The candidate will also strive to deliver dependable user experiences. Good language skills in Turkish and English are required for this position.
Location: This role is expected to begin and continue as a remote position
- Supports the language decision makers and creative cohesion end-to-end
- Provide linguistic feedback and recommendations to vendors and other in-house localization teams to uphold Blizzard quality standards
- Sufficient interpersonal skills for dialogue with collaborators
- Aimed at improving player engagement and driving quality and efficiency
- Timely completion of all projects
- Other editorial projects that require cross-functional teamwork
- Good grammar and orthography knowledge in Turkish
- Appreciate the art of localization
- Being aware of critical issues (historical, political, social) from Turkish. They consistently immerse themselves into the latest trends of their language and understand how to transmit the emotional side of good localization that speaks Blizzard
- Good Turkish and English linguistic and communication skills
- Able to deliver professional feedback tailored to target audience
- Demonstrates a familiarity with the translation and dubbing industry in region
- Good knowledge of localization and quality control tools
- Strong motivation, high level of dedication with proactive and positive attitude
- Passion for video games, heroic fantasy, sci-fi worlds, and pop culture
- Experience in game localization 5yrs+
- Experience working as a translator in the entertainment industry
- Experience with Blizzard Entertainment games
- Higher education in a linguistics-related subject area
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.