Black Kite is a new studio founded by an ex-Rockstar Games game designer to make innovative strategy games in a wholesome work culture.
We are currently prototyping a PC based deck-building card game with a twist.
We are looking for a talented sound engineer to work on an incredible strategy game on a contract basis. The Sound Engineer will create exciting audio for summoning creatures, enormous monster attacks, magic spells, and more. Each person on our team has ownership over their portion of the product, which provides for significant creative freedom.
- Create top tier sounds for various parts of the card game
- Have creative input into how sounds should feel
- Have an efficient timeline and pipeline for sound asset creation
- Work in tandem with the game designer, artist, and VFX artist to ensure the sounds accurately represent the flavor of the game
- Have a transparent use of hours and work in an effective and productive manner
- Degree in a relevant field
- 1-2 years of experience in game sound design
- Knowledge of Unity Game Engine and its systems and pipelines
- Appreciation for teamwork and a friendly, positive attitude!
- Credit on one or more shipped games (link in your cover letter)
- Experience playing card games a plus