About the Role
Black Ice Studios is an independent game development studio composed of several veteran professionals in the games industry. Our team is currently working on the next generation of open-world, tactical shooters and is looking to expand its management team.
We are seeking a skilled individual who is not afraid to take on a challenge! The ideal candidate has multiple years of experience working with mid to large size teams and managing large, multi-million dollars projects. At Black Ice Studios, you will be a liaison between the executive and the development team.
You are passionate about managing people across several departments and specializations as well as maintaining and improving processes and workflows. Furthermore, you are committed to delivering highly qualitative and engaging games to our players.
This is a full-time role that requires you to reside in a country contained within the PST (GMT-8: Los Angeles, San Francisco) to GMT+3 (Kiev, Moscow) time zones.
About the Work
- Work with a team of veteran, AAA game developers to create a brand new IP.
- Engage in cross-departmental collaboration to bring a new game to life.
- Handle deliverables, priorities, and timelines for the development of our flagship title
- Own the process and pipeline of the development strategy
- Report directly to the Executive team
About what we're looking for
- At least 5 years experience as a Producer in the gaming industry
- Highly autonomous and organized individual
- Analyze and synthesize information for the team
- Knowledge of common production tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Miro
- Understanding of pipeline and process best practices for mid-to-large teams
- Knowledgeable on how to distill large, complex problems into actionable user stories and tasks
- Capable of communicating with a range of departments
- Has worked on and launched at least 1 title
About the nice-to-haves
- Experienced and passionate tactical FPS and AAA game player
- Experienced with Unreal Engine 4