PST (GMT-8: Los Angeles, San Francisco) to GMT+3 (Kiev, Moscow)
About the Role
Black Ice Studios is an independent game development studio composed of several veteran professionals in the games industry. Our team is currently working on the next generation of open-world, tactical shooters and is looking to expand its art team.
We're looking for a talented Art Director who wants to utilize their talent and expertise in leading the visual direction for our upcoming flagship title. The job requires you to lead a team composed of concept artists, graphic designers, 3D and Technical artists.
This is a full-time role that requires you to be available to work within the Eastern time zone.
- Develop the overall look, style and world of our upcoming flagship title
- Guide the creative vision of our upcoming title through leading our team of artists as well as producing paintovers and concepts
- Establish our art department’s standards for production and quality
- Develop presentation approaches, styles, and techniques for the team to implement
- Creating presentations/decks for key stakeholders
What we're looking for
- The internal motivation, interpersonal skills, and team-based approach that successfully elevates the game and team throughout the visual development process
- At least 5 years of experience at a Senior level
- A passion for FPS games