This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Production Jobs.
We're an early stage startup building an upcoming Battle Royale game aimed at casual players.
We're looking for someone to take charge of our content pipeline in BAPBAP. If you're someone who loves to work in a small team and want to have a big influence on the final game, then this opportunity is perfect for you.
We move fast and get sh*t done. Come join us before we get bought out by Tencent ;)
- Be the main point of contact for all disciplines (concept, modeling, programming, animations, effects).
- Create, assign and manage tasks for stakeholders
- Lay out roadmaps and schedules for our content pipeline
- Coordinate with stakeholders to make sure deadlines are met
- Identify, address and fix any problems such as blockers and quality issues
- Reach out and manage external contractors
- Assist with hiring
- Extremely self-motivated
- Super organized and obsessed with efficiency
- Love communicating with people
- Used project management tools like Asana, Trello, Notion
- Comfortable with all disciplines of game development
- Gamer with knowledge of multiplayer games (MOBAs, Battle Royales, etc)
Check out the game we're building at https://bapbap.gg
Join our Discord at https://discord.com/invite/bapbap
Send us an email at email@example.com with your resume!