This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Sales & Marketing Jobs.
Archiact Interactive is a Virtual Reality (VR) Game Studio that develops new and unique ways for people to play games and interact with each other. We partner with IP holders, large publishers, and tech brands to create and deliver immersive, high-end game experiences across multiple platforms with a special focus on building new tools for cutting edge emerging technology. We are a hybrid studio with employees all across Canada, reporting into our headquarters in Vancouver, BC. We have a new studio incorporated in Toronto, Ontario. Our Ontario studio is 100% remote at this time, with plans to open a new office in the future.
We have published over 30 VR tiles since 2013 on every major platform and in every major global market. Recent titles include DOOM 3: VR Edition (on PSVR), FREEDIVER: Triton Down (on PC, PSVR and Oculus Quest), and MARVEL: Dimension of Heroes (a smartphone-powered Superhero experience built for Lenovo Mirage AR). We are currently in the early stages of several new and highly innovative projects with prominent industry partners and are searching for the best and the brightest to help us transform the world of VR game development.
Archiact’s core values are focused on innovation, diversity & inclusion, kindness & respect, creative integrity, open communication, and the strong belief that VR game experiences offer unique opportunities for human connection, discovery, well-being, and joy.
At Archiact, equity, diversity, and inclusivity are developed and directed by our employees, allowing us to build innovative and immersive experiences that are accessible and meaningful to a wider audience. We seek to build a diverse team, and to nurture a safe, inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive.
We are looking for a passionate Marketing student who is keen to gain some hands-on work experience supporting our Marketing Manager to foster our brand and games. This is a fixed-term co-op position from January to April, 2022.
We are a hybrid Vancouver-based studio so are happy to consider candidates from all over Canada to work remotely.
You enjoy working with a close-knit and collaborative development team with a wide range of skill sets and personalities. You are an avid consumer and creator of digital content with a sharp eye for detail and aesthetics. Building and nurturing a growing online community first-hand is a challenge you're excited to take on. You would be described by your peers as a teammate who is always willing to go the extra mile in order to push the standard on quality and creativity.
- Assist with the planning and execution of a content calendar of high-quality written, image, and video content to grow awareness of our brand/products and engage our growing audiences.
- Assist with the monitoring, engagement, and nurturing of an online community through Discord and various game forums.
- Investigate and report relevant player and community issues to the development team and Marketing Manager.
- Provide recurring reports on social media/digital marketing success metric, and suggest ideas for improvements on future campaigns and content.
- Support the Marketing Manager with additional marketing activities as required.
- Attend local online VR and games industry events.
- Assist with the coordination of marketing and promotional activities, such as game jams, contests, trade shows, demos, and online campaigns.
- Assist with the maintenance and growth brand and product social media channels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be enrolled in a post-secondary publicly funded Canadian institution working towards a Diploma or Degree with a Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration focus.
- Ability to consistently create and curate high-quality on-brand written and visual content.
- Excellent communication skills, work ethic, and motivation.
- The ability to work independently or with a team of varying project sizes.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and tasks.
- A solid understanding of online marketing metrics and KPIs, and their resultant business impact.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Previous experience managing corporate social media channels.
- Games-focused marketing or community experience.
- Knowledge of VR.
- A passion for playing and promoting video games.
BENEFITS & PERKS - WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- A competitive base salary.
- 4% vacation pay.
- Paid sick days.
- We offer the choice of fully remote, in-studio, or a hybrid work arrangement for Vancouver employees. Team members in other provinces are welcomed on a remote working basis.
- An opportunity to work on a high-profile IP.
- The chance to be part of an experienced, high-achieving and fun team.
- An inclusive and diverse team and atmosphere.
- The opportunity to help pave the way for the future of VR gaming.