This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Production Jobs.
Regular Full Time
Remote Work From Home
Who We Are
AdHoc Studio is a diverse team of developers driven by a pursuit of excellence in storytelling. We draw inspiration from all forms of media and pride ourselves on our distinctive approach to interactive narrative in games. Our goal is to create resonant experiences that put the player in charge of the story, giving them agency where most games take it away. Our company’s DNA is made up of former employees of Telltale Games, Night School Studio, and Ubisoft. At the end of 2019, we announced that we’re co-developing the sequel to The Wolf Among Us with Telltale Games.
What We Need
We are looking for a Senior Producer who will help to establish and nurture the studio's production processes, and manage the development of studio projects from concept to realization. This role requires the simultaneous management of multiple projects to meet development deadlines and ensure alignment with the studio’s strategic goals. The Senior Producer will facilitate communication between all team members, manage workflows and ensure studio projects hit development milestones and budgetary goals.
- Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps considering dependencies across multiple disciplines.
- Ensure the team is on track with their deliverables.
- Oversee, manage and liaise with internal and external partners to meet production milestones throughout the development process.
- Actively participate in the strategic planning and budgeting processes for projects providing financial, technical, and creative input.
- Drive the development and communications of tasks and scheduling for designers, artists, engineers and leadership.
- Lead project development meetings with clear agendas, capture pertinent next steps and distribute information.
- Identify bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals, and work to mitigate risk.
- Experienced in all phases of game development from concept to completion.
- Have shipped at least one game working in a production role managing cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity executing Scrum / Agile development methodologies.
- Experience using modern production software to schedule and track work.
- Able to handle many discrete tasks at once without losing focus on any individual item.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead teams in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Positive and self-driven attitude with the ability to participate in a collaborative environment.
- Able to write clear, concise and accurate email communication, with the ability to summarize complex topics.
- Able to give and take criticism in a professional manner.
- Strong and current industry knowledge.
- Experience working with Hansoft, or other Perforce products.
- Experience working with Microsoft Project
- Experience managing remote teams.
- Experience working in interactive narrative.
- A passion for better representation in games and game development.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Family Leave
- Disability Leave
How to Apply:
Please send us your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with “Senior Producer - YOUR NAME” in the subject line.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law.