Hey, nice to meet you! We are looking for a passionate Game Developer to join our game studio in Berlin, to work on an exciting new IP-based Match-3 mobile game currently in development.
Your Role at 5th Planet Games
Together with your teammates, you will build unique, fascinating narratives and casual game worlds. Your team has the highest degree of creative and technical freedom to build truly unique game experiences.
Responsibilities, at a glance
- Be an active part in the creative process of the game
- Contribute to a high-quality game code base in Unity/C#
- Develop fun and entertaining game features together
- Own a modern and light tech stack from the game codebase to tools and pipelines
- Champion stability and quality of the game, incorporate feedback from an engaged player base, and ship exciting updates
- Join your dream studio culture in a small, closely-knit team!
Are games your genuine passion? Does the thought of bringing worlds to life that players will love to explore and experience excite you?
You’re enthusiastic about games as a creative medium and know how to turn your ideas into fun with an engaged team?
As a Game Developer, you work on the heart of the player’s experience. Along with the Artists, Animators, and Game and Sound Designers, you bring the game vision to life. Front- or backend doesn’t matter to you because you love tackling new compelling challenges. You help unblock team members, including QA and Customer Service and keep an overview of how all the little bits fit together. And most of all: Teamwork makes you thrive and happy!
- Passionate about Pop Culture or Animation? Excellent!
- Backend expert, software architect, or passionate indie creator? Sweet!
- Experience in running LiveOps? Perfect!
5th Planet Games in Berlin
Our studio is right next to Ostkreuz, in Friedrichshain’s exciting borough with its endless culture, drinks, and food options. It’s easy to reach by S-Bahn from anywhere and lies just behind a public park. Right now, remote work is very much an option!
We create games for a diverse, worldwide audience and believe strongly in mirroring this diversity within our company and the teams we form. People of all identities, genders, backgrounds, and origins are equally welcome to join our ranks!
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t feel you meet all of our requirements. We care more about who we work with than what they have worked on.
Excited? Send your CV, maybe some work samples, salary expectations and a short cover letter.
Applications are best made in English or German.