Let’s start by saying this: forget everything you know about Customer Support. At 5CA we like to do everything a little bit differently. A little bit geekier. A little bit more our own way. Can you help us provide our clients with the best customer support they have ever seen?
You will be providing support for one of our international clients, who range from e-commerce enterprises to high-end consumer electronics companies. In this position, you will be providing support at a distance by answering email tickets, as well as possibly providing support via phone, chat, or possibly social media. The exact details of which client and which forms of support will be required, will be communicated to you before your first interview.
Before you even start, we will make sure that you get a complete, and detailed training, to get you started on your way. After that, you’ll have your Project Lead to help you do your job well, and your Team Lead will be there to make sure you are comfortable and happy in your job.
- You speak excellent English and French at a near-native level.
- You are available to work in a fixed schedule.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus!
- You have excellent written communication skills and know how to make customers happy.
- You are a fast learner who likes to take initiative.
- You have a dedicated quiet workspace, located within your own residence.
- You are not currently living in the Netherlands, or the United States of America.
- An internet speed minimum of 1 Mb/s download and 0,5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A (smart)phone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer
- A minimum of 6 GB RAM memory
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- An i5 (2,8 Ghz or faster) processor or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A USB, noise-canceling headset (a must-have for the job, but not for the application process).
- A position in a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients.
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from anywhere in the world. No time wasted commuting between home and work.
- Access to top-notch tools, training, and colleagues.
- A casual, international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities.
- A perfect work-life balance by combining our shorter than average shifts with working comfortably from your own home.