Our award-winning team is seeking passionate, self-driven individuals to join us as we change the face of computer graphics through innovative art and profound technological advancements. Ziva is a space where the best and brightest can excel in their craft while being given the space to grow and the opportunity to cultivate their talents. The Ziva team is made of great minds and unique personalities who all share an appreciation for problem-solving, fast-paced collaboration, and ambitious ideas.
Ziva Dynamics is located in one of the world’s most liveable cities, Vancouver, Canada. Often termed ‘Hollywood of the North’, Vancouver has grown to become an internationally recognized hotbed for the visual effects and entertainment industries. We are proud to play an active role in our local community. Ziva strives to offer a work-life balance that lets everyone accomplish great things while enjoying everything this city has to offer. Ziva is currently accepting applications for in-house and remote roles, with priority given to those who can join us in person at Ziva HQ.
We are currently seeking a Technical Writer based in Vancouver.
What you will be doing…
- Creating easy to read technical documents such as product overviews and how to manuals for internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure technical teams are producing high quality documentation through collaboration, consultation, drafting, editing, and finalizing all technical documentation
- Ensure visually appealing electronic documents using visual design, web design, CSS/HTML, and other tools
Who you are…
- 3+ years in the software industry
- 1+ years experience in the gaming or VFX industry
- Demonstrated coding aptitude or ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Gift of translating complex technical concepts into easy to understand documents
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and adjust according to changing work priorities
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to make a positive impact on a rapidly growing start up
Why Ziva Dynamics?
- Ziva’s employees embody Excellence, Collaboration, Courage, Openness. We are looking for experts in each role who are continuously striving to grow, improve, and learn.
- Each employee contributes to empowering creators with the tools to produce high-quality virtual characters in ANY digital form. You have the ability to make an impact in a real way.
- Flexibility to work remotely and co-locate in a newly renovated Vancouver office close to the skytrain and West Coast Express.
- Health and dental coverage, vacation time, upcoming stock options, and competitive compensation