Our award-winning team is seeking passionate, self-driven individuals to join us as we change the face of computer graphics through innovative art and profound technological advancements. Ziva is a space where the best and brightest can excel in their craft while being given the space to grow and the opportunity to cultivate their talents. The Ziva team is made of great minds and unique personalities who all share an appreciation for problem-solving, fast-paced collaboration, and ambitious ideas.
Ziva Dynamics is located in one of the world’s most liveable cities, Vancouver, Canada. Often termed ‘Hollywood of the North’, Vancouver has grown to become an internationally recognized hotbed for the visual effects and entertainment industries. We are proud to play an active role in our local community. Ziva strives to offer a work-life balance that lets everyone accomplish great things while enjoying everything this city has to offer. Ziva is currently accepting applications for in-house and remote roles, with priority given to those who can join us in person at Ziva HQ.
We are currently seeking a TD Generalist open to remote (or Vancouver) based talent.
What you will be doing…
- Working with our engineering teams to be the expert product user by building characters and rendering
- You are an expert user in Unreal (or other gaming platforms) and would love the opportunity demonstrating the power of Ziva’s software
- Provide insights to the engineering team to improve Ziva’s products using your technical and creative expertise
- Be a part of an engineering team as a subject matter expert and end-user to create product improvements
Who you are…
- Bring 5+ years of gaming and/or VFX experience (ideally both) as a TD Generalist
- Knowledge of C++, Unreal, Maya
- Bring an understanding of 3D principles including modeling, animation, rigging, etc
- Artistic combined with technical expertise
- Interest in growing and learning in a startup environment
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Ability to work with remote team members
- Passion for changing the way characters are created and experienced in any digital environment
Why Ziva Dynamics?
- Ziva’s employees embody Excellence, Collaboration, Courage, Openness. We are looking for experts in each role who are continuously striving to grow, improve, and learn.
- Each employee contributes to empowering creators with the tools to produce high-quality virtual characters in ANY digital form. You have the ability to make an impact in a real way.
- Flexibility to work remotely and co-locate in a newly renovated Vancouver office close to the skytrain and West Coast Express.
- Health and dental coverage, vacation time, upcoming stock options, and competitive compensation.