WGames is a well-funded, social gaming company based in the heart of downtown Toronto. We develop high-end mobile games that are distributed globally.
We are seeking a talented React.js developer to develop an internal game operation web portal, that would allow our Marketing & Monetization team to configure and control various aspects of application, including but not limited to segmenting users, A/B testing, marketing campaigns, configuring various features and controlling their rollout to our players, configuring economy and in-app purchases and more.
Established in 2017 by President & CEO, Daniel Kajouie, the company’s headquarters operates in the heart of Downtown Toronto. WGAMES is equipped with unsurpassed facilities and world-class talent in art, design and software development paired with a seasoned leadership team in the mobile and social gaming industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar experience in the industry
- 2+ years of with React.js
- Strong command of SQL
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
- Be a self starting, fast learner and the ability to self manage
- Cloud experience (Amazon S3 and GCP)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Strong Linux/Unix skills
- Previous experience building business dashboards
- Personalized meals: Enjoy your breakfast and lunch own personalized meals from our in-house Nutritionist & Chefs. We also have an endless supply of snacks and drinks;
- Health benefits: Healthfully covers our employees, dental and vision care. We have an excellent benefits package and have you covered from day one;
- Video games: Whether having lunch or on a break, we have a designated gaming lounge to keep you entertained;
- Social events: We celebrate almost everything here. Whether it’s your birthday or a holiday, we like to take every opportunity to have some fun and socialize amongst our team;
- Fitness membership and many more perks.
- The company provides financial and legal support in relocating, work permit.