Vivid Games is one of the leading polish mobile game developers. For over a decade we’ve been working on some amazing games including Real Boxing, the world’s best and most recognizable mobile boxing franchise. We’ve been recognized for our achievements as the “Best Indie Developer”, “Best Polish Game of the Year”, and with Apple’s prestigious “Editors’ Choice”. We are a team of 50 passionate individuals on a mission to entertain players with great games. To deliver on that promise, we take creative risks and set our goals high. Our vision is to be a world-class mobile studio with globally acclaimed hit titles.
What are your duties?
- Responsibility for overall design,
- Work alongside the prototype team to bring the vision from concept to a solid and entertaining end product,
- Define the game’s vision and game design documents, create and maintain internal design documentation,
- Design features which will increase user experience, engagement and retention,
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the implementation of systems into actual gameplay,
- Analyze user testing and recommend design solutions.
What should you offer?
- 3+ years of relevant experience included at least one shipped F2P title, ideally for mobile,
- Strong understanding on what makes the gameplay experience last and gets the player to return to the game on mobile platform,
- Staying on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field,
- Ability to provide constructive and easy-to-understand feedback to any team member,
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage personal workflow,
- Passion for games and user-centered design,
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with other team members (also in English).
What are we offering?
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibilty on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Bielsko-Biała) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks and fresh fruits and a virtual library at your disposal.