Vivid Games is one of the leading polish mobile game developers. For over a decade we’ve been working on some amazing games including Real Boxing, the world’s best and most recognizable mobile boxing franchise. We’ve been recognized for our achievements as the “Best Indie Developer”, “Best Polish Game of the Year”, and with Apple’s prestigious “Editors’ Choice”. We are a team of 50 passionate individuals on a mission to entertain players with great games. To deliver on that promise, we take creative risks and set our goals high. Our vision is to be a world-class mobile studio with globally acclaimed hit titles.
What are your duties?
- Responsibility for a gameplay design and combat systems along with character animation and fighing style, driving them from conception through to full implementation and polish,
- Define the game’s combat system and game design documents,
- Design features which will increase user experience, engagement and retention,
- Design, run and facilitate AB testing experimentation with gameplay enhancements to make decisions about positive changes and optimization of the game,
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the implementation of systems into actual gameplay.
What should you offer?
- 3+ years of relevant experience included at least one shipped F2P title, ideally for mobile,
- Proven success in creating compelling and innovative gameplay mechanics (the game’s combat systems, especially),
- Strong understanding on what makes the gameplay experience last and gets the player to return to the game on mobile platform,
- Demonstrated proficiency with one or more current 3D game engines,
- Strong working knowledge of level design and UI/UX,
- Ability to provide constructive and easy-to-understand feedback to any team member,
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage personal workflow,
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with other team members (also in English),
- Nice to have: passion for combat sports; prototyping skills in UE.
What are we offering?
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibilty on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Bielsko-Biała) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks and fresh fruits and a virtual library at your disposal.